Posted January 31, 2012
Makes 6 servings
- 12 tablespoons (3/4 cups, 180 mL) sugar
- 12 tablespoons (3/4 cups, 180 mL) fresh lime juice
- 24 teaspoons (1/2 cups, 120 mL) fresh ginger juice
- 2 quarts (1.9L) of sparkling water
- Natural green food coloring
- 6 clear twist off bottles
- Stir sugar, lime jiuce, and ginger juice together. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sparkling water
- Add food coloring
- Pour into empty twist off bottles
- 1 box of cereal (your choice)
- Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1 cup (240 mL) chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 doggie bowl
- Heat a pot on a stove at medium
- Add butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter
- Stir until liquid
- Add in vanilla extract
- Remove pot from stove
- Add cereal into pot
- Mix until all of the cereal is covered
- In a ziploc bag, pour in powdered sugar then spoon in covered cereal.
- Shake the bag and thoroughly mix the contents until all cereal is covered
Wimmy wam wam wozzle!!
Send us things!
Feast of Fiction
PO Box 862272
Los Angeles, CA 90086