Posted December 25, 2011
Butterbeer from the Harry Potter series!
6 Tbsp of sugar
3 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp of butter flavoring
– Combine ingredients in a large mixing/Kitchen Aid bowl.
– Mix or whip on a medium to high speed until you get soft peaks, this can take anywhere from 2-4 minutes
– IBC Cream Soda (or any cream soda)
– Mrs. Richardson’s Butterscotch Caramel (for slushie and hot drink)
– Milk (for hot drink)
– Brown sugar (for hot drink)
– 1 bottle/can Cream Soda
– 1 tbsp artificial butter flavoring (more depending on personal taste)
– Combine ingredients in a frosted glass, mix well
– 1 tbsp of Mrs. Richardson’s Butterscotch Caramel
– 1 cup of ice
– 1 bottle/can of Cream Soda
– Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend well until frothy
– Heat on medium
– 1 glass of milk
– 1 tbsp of Butterscotch Caramel
– 1 tbsp of Brown sugar
– Mix all together in a pot on medium heat. Stir until drink is desired hotness
FOR ALL DRINKS: pour out into a mug, add a layer of foam, and enjoy!
– Butterscotch Schnapps (add in at any point you are mixing the liquid ingredients for the butterbeer)
Send us things!
Feast of Fiction
PO Box 862272
Los Angeles, CA 90086